Number portability to mobineX
Porting procedure lets you enjoy our services without changing your mobile number.
To initiate porting and obtain the required PAC code from your current operator, send an SMS with the word "PAC" to 65075.
Once you send an SMS, you will receive a one-time code via automated message from your current mobile provider, which you must use within 30 days to complete the porting process.
There are two options available for getting a porting in the mobineX
1. Online – on our website
· Press the “Join us” button
· After selecting the "Continue" button, you will be redirected to a webpage where you must input your current mobile number, PAC code into the designated fields, and then proceed by clicking the "Continue" button Choose the desired mobile bundle and press the "Continue" button
· Upon initiating the process, you will be directed to a page with two options: either have the SIM card delivered to you via courier service, or pick it up in person from one of our service points
· Selecting the courier service option requires specifying the location where you would like to receive the SIM card
Once you have provided the necessary details, you will proceed to the payment page where you will need to input your preferred bank card information and carefully follow the instructions provided to finalize the payment process
If you choose the courier service, our representative will get in touch with you to double-check the delivery address before dispatching the SIM card.
Once you have the SIM card in your possession, it is important to activate your number on our website.
To activate your mobile number, insert the SIM card into your phone and access the number activation page on our website. Input the number written on the SIM card in the designated field, then click the "Activate Number" button. On the same page, you will receive a one-time code via SMS to your mobineX number for verification, which you must enter in the corresponding field.
2. Offline - in INTELIEXPRESS branches
The INTELIEXPRESS branches are our primary service points where operators are ready to assist you with a range of services, such as porting your number, registering a new SIM card, purchasing mobile bundles, installing your SIM card in your device, and other essential operations that you need to get your mobile services.
Currently, we have service points located in the following areas:
3 Station Place, Finsbury Park,
London, N4 2DH
Mo-Sat: 10:00-20:00; Sun; 10:00-19:00
58 Uxbridge road, Sheperd's bush,
London, W12 8LP
Monday to Friday 09:30-19:30 Saturday and Sunday 10:00-18:00
158/158A The Grove, Stratford,
London, E15 1NS
Monday to Friday 09:00-20:00 Saturday and Sunday 10:00-18:00
Please note that in order to complete the porting process, you will need to provide us with the PAC code obtained from your current mobile provider, as well as purchase the desired mobile bundle from us.
If you want to take advantage of free calls and SMS messaging within Georgia using a mobineX bundle, you must have the inexPHONE mobile application.